Friday, January 30, 2009

Anxiously waiting!





Any day now! Nate and I are so excited to meet our little Baby Hadfield to be! We are expecting our first little one on February 2nd, 2009 which is this Monday! Lots of pressure and intermittent contractions are telling us we are close! At our last OB appointment, I was dilated to almost 3cm and 60% effaced.

We are expecting a little toddler. Tuesday the 20th of January the baby weighed in at 8 lbs and 12 oz by ultrasound, gaining 0.5 to 1.0 lbs per week. A little nervous about the size, but we are trying to go with the flow!

We are excited about this blog, being able to easily keep family and friends updated! We hope you enjoy it! Love, Jessie, Nate and Baby to be! :)






1 comment:

  1. Congradulations Jessie and Nate!! I see that I was right on all my guesses.... You would have a boy and he would be the size of a football player :) I can't wait to see him!! Give me a call when you are ready for company or if you need any help I'm just down the road. You guys enjoy little Brady!

    ReplyDelete