Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Brady's First Valentine's Day was celebrated at Grandpa and Grandma's! Uncle Dan, Uncle Richie and Aunt Meghan and cousin Luke were all there! We had London Broil and it was delicious!
Cousin Luke & I match!

I love my Grandpa & Grandma

Grandpa Nelson & Brady!



We had a good weekend. Our friends Seth & Amy came over Friday night with pizza. Their son Wyatt and Brady were able to play a little! :) Wyatt can't wait until he gets a little bigger!

Amy, Wyatt and Brady!

I can hold my head up pretty well! We have been working on tummy time with mom during the day!



When I get hungry, anything is game! :)


Our friend Jodie brought us an amazing dinner a few nights ago! We really enjoyed seeing her as she had been sick! She is expecting their second child! Yay for all the new babies to be! Brady will be surrounded with playmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment