Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brady is 13 lbs 13 oz. and 23/5 inches long!

We went and saw the pediatrician on Tuesday this week for Brady's tummy. He's been pretty fussy, but we had a run of four bad nights in a row, waking every hour screaming. The pediatrican thinks Brady might be a little colicy. He suggested I do a strict no dairy diet for the next 7 days and see if this helps. Talk about tough! Dairy is in everything! I am also not eating chocolate or any tomatoe products. Needless to say, my diet is very boring and I'm having a hard time trying to think of things to eat! I bought some soy milk today so I can at least cook a few things! So far, Brady has still been fussy the last two days, but he's had no poops since I stopped the dairy which I thought was interesting! We go back next Wednesday for his 2 month check up . . . shots . . . YIKES! We will be 8 weeks old this coming Saturday!
Tummy Time!







No comments:

Post a Comment