Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm 6 Months Old!

Boy oh boy, does time fly by! I am over 6 months now, and changing so fast! I had my check-up with Dr. Cuddihy last week. I weighed in at a whopping 19.25 lbs and measured 28 inches long. I am slowing down believe it or not, as I went from the 95th percentile to 75th for weight. I personally think it's all the jumping I like to do! I am however, still 2 inches longer than the average 6 month old!

At 6 months I:

  • Can sit up all by myself
  • Am learing to drink from a sippy cup
  • Like drinking from Mom's cup
  • Enjoy standing with assistance
  • Like riding on Dad's shoulders
  • Love swimming in the pool
  • Am still only rolling from my back to my tummy, and cry when I get stuck
  • Am eating oatmeal, bananas, peas, pears, applesauce, sweet potatoes, prunes & rice cereal - every 3 days I get to try something new!
  • Am still taking 2-3 naps per day, with bedtime at 8:30ish and waking around 8am
My new sippy cup, I really like to chew on it!
Playing on Mom & Dad's bed

Food, food, and more food! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment