Tuesday, September 29, 2009

8 Months Old!

Yay! I'm 8 months old and counting!! Mom took some nice photos of me today! I was a little grumpy and didn't give a whole lot of smiles! I am eating solids 2-3 times per day. I have to take it slow with new foods as I have a very sensitive stomach and keep Mom and Dad up at night sometimes! I am getting onto my hands and knees all by myself. I think I will be crawling in the next few weeks! I am scooting backwards, but can't figure out how to go forwards to get to my toys. It's only a matter of time before Mom and Dad will be chasing me all over the place!





Like my hat??

Not only does it look good, it tastes good too!

Congratulations to our friends Jodie and Andy! They welcomed baby Paige into the world on Monday! She joins my good friend Taylor, we are so excited to have another girl to play with!



No comments:

Post a Comment