Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On The Farm!

I am one spoiled little boy! I am so lucky to be living on a farm! I'm having SO much fun! It's going to be a sad, sad day when we have to move. What a life experience for me though!Checkin' Pappa out while he fixes some pipes.

Mommy, Momma and Me with a new baby calf

Momma and Me

This baby was only 2 days old, and she kept sniffing my belly. It was pretty funny, I was giggling!

Pappa and Me

I've been helping Pappa mow our lawn while Daddy's on crutches!

Watching Pappa fix a major washout from the irrigation ditch in front of our house

Part of the storm that caused the washout. Notice the ducks swimming! Some of the water is from flood irrigation though!

I get so excited when I see Pappa and Momma coming to get me to feed the cows. Usually I get a little more excited than this, flapping my arms and squealing. Today I decided to point!

No comments:

Post a Comment