Saturday, July 3, 2010

17 Months Already!!

Boy, does time fly! I'm keeping Mommy & Daddy so busy! I do circles around them all day long! I'm 17 months now, almost 1.5 years old! My newest things are to walk down the stairs without any help, and to count to 3 and "jump" down one stair into the living room. I'm talking a mile a minute and can say two words together now. I just learned how to say "Help, Please" and I can say "Bye, Bye, Daddy." I try to get my way with everything by putting a "please" in front of it. Mommy isn't letting me get away with that one though!
The last month has been a little rough with the illnesses. First, I got Hand, Foot & Mouth disease. Then I got strep throat, followed by this really nasty rash that actually was a delayed reaction to the amoxicillin I was on! It's just one thing after another! I'm definitely enjoying the summer weather now though!
Mommy's trying to compile a list of the words I say besides the basics:
Car, tractor, cracker, sock, shoe, hot, night night, Pappa, nice, uh-oh, oh-no, oh-man, oh-my, hi, bye bye, cat, kitty, dog, doggie, one, two, three, Joe, Spice, helicopter, help & please. . .
I'm such a big boy now!!

Still a ham!

My nasty Amoxicillin rash, it was a lot worse than this picture looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment