Tuesday, April 28, 2009

12 Weeks Old!

I am 12 weeks old now! I am growing and changing everyday! I am weighing in at about 15 1/2 pounds per mom's scale! Mom has to start back to work tomorrow! We both are not looking forward to it! I know I will be in good hands with my friend Heather and my Daddy!I have a new little bath toy, my purple octopus!
Check out my chubs!
Cousin Luke helps me play with my mat!
He also likes to hold my any time he can! It won't be long and I will be able to play!
My Aunt Meghan was admitted to the hospital last week at 33 weeks pregnant. She has placenta previa and they are trying to prevent the baby from coming early. She will be in the hospital until she delivers. Mom and I have been hanging out with cousin Luke (Grandma is watching him and staying with him) and visiting Auntie every day. We wish her and our new little cousin the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment