Friday, May 8, 2009

3 Months Old & Counting!

I can't believe how time flies! Brady is over 3 months old already! He is doing more and more everyday! He holds his head up really well, and now is starting to roll over when he's doing tummy time! He also has grabbed onto his toys on the play mat and pulled himself from his back to his tummy! He has started in with this high pitched squeal the last few days. He also has been starting to belly laugh which is so cute! I started back to work last week. It's going as well as can be expected! It sure makes me miss the little guy though! Dad's been doing great with "daddy duty" while I'm at work which has been wonderful! I am weighing in at 15.8 lbs by Mom's scale! We have our next appointment on June 1st, at 4 months! Yumm . . . everything is going in my mouth now! I'm also drooling like a champ!

Tummy time with papa!

I'm really trying to sit up, it's easier with some help though!

My favorite game is bicycle kick!


I love naked time in the evenings!

Mr. Cow is so good! He's my new favorite toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment