Friday, April 9, 2010

14 Months

Mom didn't get my 14 Month post up! We've been really busy. I turned 14 Months at the end of March. Then we celebrated Easter . . .(pics to come) and my Daddy had hip surgery on the 5th of April. He's doing really well, but he doesn't get to play with me like he used too. And he's walking around with these funny crutches. . .it is entertaining though! I just want him to heal well, then we can play and he won't be in pain anymore! He's going to be on those crutch things for 6 weeks! It will all be worth it though! As for turning 14 Months, I am doing a few new things. I am "Moo-ing" at the cows, and have 5 teeth now. I am enjoying learning how to feed myself with a fork and spoon. I also am quite the dare devil - standing on my toys, the coffee table, the top of the bathtub stairs - all with no hands! Oh yes, and I can RUN! Trick Riding

Feeding the cows with Papa and Mama

I can take the key out, but I can't get it back in or started . . . YET

Yep, feeding the cows all by myself! :)

I helped Mom and Dad get new bark and then Dad did some landscaping with big rocks and juniper branches. Notice the HHH on the barn? Total coincidence that the house we are renting's previous owners had a last name that started with H also!

Front flower bed. Now is just needs to get warmer so Mommy and Me can plant flowers!
This is a video of me at the park. It sounds like I'm at the coast with all the wind, but it's the park across from Grandma & Grandpa Hadfields.

No comments:

Post a Comment