Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies . . . And More

Dad gave me my first chocolate chip cookie after dinner the other night. Mmmmm, it was so good! I was really full from dinner so I didn't eat much, but I really enjoyed making a mess!
Look what Daddy gave me!

This is my "stink-eye" face. I tend to do it when I'm being mischevious

Watching Grandpa Nelson work on the ditches out back, getting ready for water starting early April!


My Cousin Emma came down and stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Hadfield. We have had a lot of fun playing together. These pics are from the park.

My latest challenge it to climb back UP the slide!

Hi Momma!

Grandma Kathy helping me and Cousin Emma race!

Whoa!! Sliding all by myself! Thankfully Mom put the camera down and caught me at the bottom!


I know this does something . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment