Monday, July 6, 2009

5 Months Old!!

On the 30th of June, I turned 5 Months Old!! I am growing and changing so fast! I am newly fascinated with my toes, grabbing them whenever I get the chance. Soon they will make it to my mouth and I will really be excited! Mom thinks I weigh about 20 lbs. I am getting longer and am growing out of some of my 9 month clothes already! I'm talking up a storm more than ever, laughing more and playing with all sorts of toys. Mom and I started running in the mornings since it's been so nice! I really like being outside! I even got to hit the pool as the weather was in the 90's! My friends came and played too!


As always, Dad is a favorite toy!

Mommy and Me chillin' in the pool!

Mommy and Me, Amy & Wyatt, Ann Marie & Nora
Jessica & Jackson were there also, but someone had to take the picture! :)

Hang time!






No comments:

Post a Comment