Monday, July 6, 2009

Ooops, It's Been A While!

I am not good at keeping this blog updated! It was the 19th of May that I last posted! I have been taking pictures though, that's the important thing! I'll get a bunch uploaded over the next day or so! Brady is still learning to eat cereal. I hadn't been very consistent, but now am giving it to him every night. I need to give it to him in the morning also, it's just been harder to do as we are up and running in the am! He sure is cute though, and he's doing great. Dad however, is adjusting to the "new" poopy diapers and trying not to gag!


To cute to resist!

Ridin' Grandma's horsey!

Grandma and Grandpa Hadfield came over the end of May. They are in the process of moving to Redmond, it will be great to get to play more!

Daddy Time!

Grandpa Bruce, Daddy and Me







No comments:

Post a Comment