Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Firecracker!!!

Happy 4th of July!!
I welcomed my first 4th of July with kicks and grins! I got to go to the Redmond parade with my friends and mommy! I cried when the police motorcycles went by, as they were doing cookies with their lights on and blasting us with their sirens! Other than that, I played for a little while in the grass, and took a nap through most of it! It was in the 90's and it was so hot! As for the rest of the day, I helped Mom and Dad unpack and organize some things at Grandpa & Grandma Hadfield's new house. They they came over for a delicious bbq dinner: hot dogs, beans and potatoe salad! What else do you eat on the 4th of July?? Little Firecracker. . .

My friend Jackson likes his toes too! :)

Brady & Jackson
(Brady 5 mo. / Jackson 3 mo.)

Amy & Wyatt, Mommy & Me, Jessica & Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment