Saturday, January 30, 2010

IT'S MY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

It's January 31st, 2010 And I Am One Today! Mommy can't believe that a year ago today, I was born! People always say it goes so fast, but Mommy never knew how true that was! We had a huge birthday bash last week while my Auntie Meghan and Cousins Luke & Dylan were still in town. I was so happy to have had them celebrate with me! I had a bunch of friends and family join me, now Mom understands why people go to the pizza parlor with that many kids runnin' around! Mom made me 2 Monkey Cakes and some Monkey Cupcakes to go along with my "Mod Monkey" theme. Everything was delicious! And I scored big time with all my new toys and clothes! Check out my Happy Birthday To Me video at the bottom!
Thanks everyone!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO ME . . .HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! Oh Gosh, I'm how old?

I'm so lovin' this cake thing!

Do I get that whole thing?

Me checkin' out my new firetruck!

Me and Mom reading a birthday card! It was so interesting!

Mod Monkey theme & Mom's Monkey cupcakes (she thinks they look like hedgehogs)

Yuummmm!!



No comments:

Post a Comment