Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Big Day Of Firsts!!!


Well folks, I'm a walkin'!! It started off yesterday with 4-5 steps to Mom & Dad's bed. Then, when Dad got home, I walked another 4-5 steps! Grandma & Grandpa Nelson came over to see the fun, and I did it again several more times and Mom got it on video! Oh, and in case your wondering what the title is about, I also managed to climb into the big rocking chair 3 times . . . and into Mom & Dad's jacuzzi bath tub when Mom wasn't looking (it's got two large tile steps up to it and is a deep tub). Mom thinks my frontal head injury that I received as I dove into the bookcase after my toys first thing in the morning blunted my inhibitions; I'm unstoppable now!!

Today I started off with a bang, immediately climbing into the rocker, (Dad moved it downstairs - party pooper) climbing the hearth to the fireplace and emptying out some new cupboards I found! I made sure to make Dad's day go by fast while Mom was at work! Now . . . all I need is a cape!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment