Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Cousins Are Here!!

Just a quick update as my Cousins made it from Texas! Yay, we've been having so much fun! Here's a few photos of our playtime so far! Check out my teethers!

Me and Cousin Dylan, we love books!

Not so sure about this 4-Wheeler thing!
Me and Mom checkin' out the excavator cleaning out the ditches behind. Grandma & Grandpa's house

Me and Cousin Dylan chillin' while Grandpa & Luke fed the cows

Grandpa & Luke feeding the cows - this will be my job this summer!

I will have to adapt to the 4-Wheeler before I can farm with Grandpa this summer! Grandpa Nelson is in heaven with his boys!!

A typical day with 3 boys - Dylan tackling the toys, Brady crying as he gets his toy taken by Cousin Luke, and Luke making a run for it!

Yes, Cousin Dylan is 4 months younger . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment