Monday, March 1, 2010

Enjoying the sun!

I know it's the middle of February, but I've really been enjoying the sunny days we've been having! I am having a rough time trying to walk on the uneven ground, but I do like to talk outside and eat rocks and dirt! Playin at the playground - mostly involved climbing up and down the stairs!

Taylor & Jodie met us at the park

Where am I?

Whoa!

Ha ha! Mom gave me a teething biscuit in the car! Think she learned her lesson?

Grapes for lunch - saving some for later!

Me and Mama on the 4-Wheeler

I've been feeding the cows with Papa & Mama, it's so much fun! I can moo at the cows now, and I try to push all the buttons on the 4-wheeler to make it go faster!

Feedin' those cows!


Lovin' the sun!

I laughed so hard the first time I saw a cow eat hay. I was on a walk with Mom and I giggled and giggled everytime she took a bite! Wish Mom would have caught that on video! :)

Like brother, like baby! I've learned how to carry stuff in my mouth just like big brother Joey!

Lookin' so grown up!

Helping Mom with yard work. . .

And eating some rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment