Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Videos, Videos, Videos!

Get ready for some major videos!! It's been a while and Mommy wants to catch up!

This video is of Me walkin' like a champ! It took about 2 1/2 weeks after I first started walking! Now all I have to do is dodge those toys!This is me playing with my popper! It's so much fun!

This is my new hobby! Since the beginning, I have loved to bounce, and now I can do it all by myself! Go Brady, Go Brady, Go Brady!This is me on one of the first days is was sunny warm out! I loved it, I couldn't walk well at first, so I enjoyed the sunshine by talking!This is me feeding the cows with Papa & Mama! You might as well call me a cowboy because it was awesome and I will be doing this everyday with Papa & Mama this summer! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment