Saturday, March 13, 2010

My First Beach Trip!

Mommy and Daddy finally took me on my first trip to the beach! We had so much fun! We stayed at house on the bay at Waldport. We went to the Newport Aquarium on day, and spent some great time on the beach. I couldn't stay away from the water. The house we stayed at was awesome, Alsea bay was literally off the back porch, and around the bay was the ocean! We even got to go clamming a couple of times behind our house! The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was a much needed mini-vacay! The seals downtown Waldport

Starfish at the aquarium

Dad and Me checking out the "Petting Zoo" at the aquarium

Those things are squishy!

Play area

Family photo op

We got swallowed whole!

Strollin' through the aquarium

Watching the seals

Mommy look . . .

I'm one stylin' dude!



Helping Dad clean the clams we dug

Watching Daddy on my first clamming trip


My first beach experience

Heading straight for the water!

Beach Mobile


Backyard of the house we stayed in, backing Alsea Bay in Waldport

Mmmmm, Rocks! I kept picking them up and dropping them over my head - filling my hood up!

I'M AT THE BEACH, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment